PathAway GPS Express Edition
500 - 1 000 загрузокAdd this app to your lists
PathAway's powerful feature-set makes it useful for backcounty and outdoor adventure or any off-road GPS activity such as aviation, boating, off-road driving, hiking, cycling, touring, Geocaching, rally racing, motorcycle touring, running and athletic training, ballooning, fishing, hunting, paragliding, mountain climbing, ultra-light flying, canoeing, snowmobiling, scuba diving, outdoor education, mapping/GIS, mining, military training, surveying, site inspection, telematics, field data collection, search and rescue, or any application where location is important.
- Tried and tested software base developed with user feedback over the last 10 years on many different mobile device platforms;
- Use online maps from Google maps, OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap (Topo), USGS Topos and aerials, FAA USA Aviation charts, ArcGIS World and USA Topographic, Natural Resources Canada topographic maps;
- Maps are downloaded on-the-fly as you travel;
- Maps are cached for off-line use when connectivity is not available;
- Import and use customized PathAway maps created using PathAway Map Creation Tools or 3rd party Mapping Applications;
- BSB/KAP Maps and Nautical Charts direct support. Just Copy these maps into your "PathAway" folder. No conversion required.
- perform extensive GPS track logging limited only by system memory;
- track in the background while using other applications or with the device locked.
- Pause and continue track timer for precision timing;
- One touch "BackTrack" feature to find your way home after recording your way out;
- Manage and Edit Track logs and track points;
- Capture points, describe by name, icon, description, photo from gallery or camera;
- Over 100 icons to choose from;
- Manage and Edit Points;
- Organize your points by creating multiple Points Databases;
- Navigate using point-to-point or multi-point routes;
- Create navigational routes simply be tapping on the map to add or insert route points;
- Proximity to point and off-track Alarms;
- Auto Rotate maps to direction of travel
- Uses build-in magnetic compass for slow speed directional location. Great for Geocaching when you’re trying to pin-point a cache..
- View navigational information on a customizable dashboard;
- Map View or Compass and Info Views;
- Multiple coordinate grid and datum display including lat/long, UTM, OSGB, MGRS, MGA, GGRS87, Warschauer, Localized Grids for Austria, Germany, Quebec, Sweden, Switzerland, Israel, New Zealand, Czech S-JTSK,.
- Import/Export GPX, KML, KMZ, and PathAway delimited files.
Available as In-App Purchase for a discounted price:
- PathAway Professional Edition: Among the many powerful new features, PathAway PRO has 2-way wireless remote location tracking. See where others are right from your handheld, share your location with others, or send to a central tracking service. Also, you can view your route or track on the Profile View Screen to see your location and speed on an elevation profile map. Pro includes many UI Customizations, such as multi folder support, route and track lines styles, position marker styles, show multiple tracks, routes on the map at the same time. Read more about the new features of PathAway PRO at http://PathAway.com.
NOTE: This update uses permissions for SMS messaging. SMS is only used in Professional Edition.
Tags: pathaway, pathaway gps express edition, pathaway express, pathaway 575 depositfiles, pathways gpsexpress edition manual, viewranger outdoors gps open app torrent, how to use pathaway express, pathaway gps express edition torrent, how to work a pathaway navigation, pathaway gps.
Release Version 5.78.02.00 - Jan 13, 2014
- Improved: Points Dialog Add Point
- Added: Tracks/Routes "Repair" option to fix database if corrupted.
- Added: Exit Confirmation on "Back" key. Optional, turn on in Settings->General
- Added: New Map Scale Dash Item
- Fixed: Toolbar size for 200-240 dpi screens
*NOTE: This update uses permissions for SMS messaging. SMS is only used if you upgrade to Pro and turn on SMS Remote Tracking.